Last night, I dreamed of Fire. It simmered all night and burst into flames numerous times. I was up about five times writing down thoughts. This morning .. this is what I know of fire.
1. With fire ... illumination comes first,
2. With fire … it can be "white hot" or "red hot".
It is only a matter of the artist's pallete.
3. With fire ... the burn from the oven
is just as painful as the burn from the flame.
4. With fire … domesticated animals should be roasted with vegetables in the oven.
A wild animal is a meal in and of itself without the need for side dishes.
Wild animals should be roasted over the open flame
and devoured without utensils ... with the hands.
5.With fire … the slightest kiss of a gentle wind
and the embers again glow red.
6. With fire … the flames can be doused with cold water,
but the embers still smolder.
It was never about fire.